Certifications and Specialties
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM, AFAA)
- Group Fitness instructor & Health Coach (ACE)
- Registered 200-Hour Yoga instructor
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- NASM – Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Certified Plant-based Nutrition Consultant
- NASM – Corrective Exercises Specialist (CES)
- Diet Terminator Master Educator
- Member of the Men’s Health Fitness Council
- Cancer Exercise Specialist – Cancer Exercise Training Institute
I started my fitness career in 2006 while I was still working in the financial services industry on the East Coast. In 2008, I left my corporate job to follow my passion for health and wellness, and it was the best decision I have ever made!
My years in the health and fitness industry have reinforced my commitment to helping people become the very best version of themselves.
To me, a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean weight on a scale or body fat percentage. A healthy lifestyle means being happy with the body you are in — feeling strong, healthy, and having a quality of life that allows you to do all of the activities you desire.
Professionally, I am a personal trainer, running coach, fitness and yoga instructor, and nutrition consultant. I have earned concentrations in Corrective Exercise, Pre-natal fitness, Senior Fitness, and Performance Enhancement for Athletes.
Personally, I am a distance runner, workout junkie, live music fanatic, and extreme dog lover. I have two amazing black labs, Pika and Maggie. I’m originally from Long Island, but have lived in New Hampshire, Florida and Philadelphia before making my way out to Colorado. My dream is to one day start a non-profit organization for those afflicted with spinal cord injuries.
Quote I Love: Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes ~ Buddha
I’ve worked with Jaime for more than 5 years. She is skilled, thoughtful, sensible and fun to work with and talk to. I appreciate her professionalism, extensive knowledge and enthusiastic commitment to her clients. Not to mention the perfect combination of diverse training methods that continuously challenge me.